EduPaths – Helping Educators Navigate Their Professional Growth
EduPaths is a professional development portal for ALL Michigan educators. EduPaths courses are aligned with school improvement framework, multi-tiered systems of support, and designed to expand understanding on a wide variety of topics. Courses are available online and are completely self-paced. They are intended to help educators personalize their own learning plan - anytime and anyplace.
EduPaths is a strategic partnership with statewide educational organizations. Our goal is to “Help Educators Navigate their Professional Growth” through providing content and connecting content from our statewide partners.
Benefits of EduPaths:
- Demonstrated ability to reach educators statewide
- Completed Enrollments: 15,973
- A scalable resource with current capacity for 100,000 educator accounts and the ability to ramp up quickly if more are needed
- Courses created will be accessible to ALL Michigan educators
- Maintains database and provides participants with a physical transcript to submit for documentation and SCECH’s
- Strong results-oriented collaboration with the Michigan Department of Education
- Partnership with the State Education Network (SEN) to secure efficient transfer of educational content
- Able to support CTE programs through 200+ courses in the following pathways:
- Assessment, Instruction, Curriculum, Data, Foundation, Leadership, School Improvement, Technology, and more
- By leveraging an existing platform, additional courses that are needed can be created for just the cost of content development